Education & Training
To help achieve our mission, each year MHOA offers signature programs and partners with other associations, agencies, and training centers to provide additional courses on public health topics.
MHOA members receive discounts on registration!
- Annual Education Conference
- Tri-annual Education Meetings
- MHOA/MassDEP Winter Seminar series
- MHOA/MDPH Community Sanitation Spring Seminar series
- Local Public Health Institute of MA (LPHI). MHOA is represented on the LPHI Advisory Committee and collaborates with LPHI to maintain the online On Your Time training series and to deliver performance-level courses including:
- Foundations for Local Public Health Practice
- Managing Effectively in Today’s Public Health Environment
- Massachusetts Public Health Inspector Training (MA PHIT) Housing
- MA PHIT Wastewater (with MassDEP)