MHOA Lending Library
Announcing the NEWLY updated MHOA Library!
We have updated the library to include many suggested titles.
- Loans can be made only to MHOA Members
- Materials are loaned out for a 3 month period.
- Membership will be confirmed before books are loaned out
- Books will be loaned out via US Mail and/or coordinated pick-up
- If the book has not been requested by another member, “renewals” can be made for a second 3 month period.
- If the book is damaged so as to render the book ineffective (missing pages, illegible text, etc) or lost entirely, the member must pay the replacement cost.
MHOA Library Titles:
- Mountains Beyond Mountains - Tracy Kidder
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks - Rebecca Skloot
- Polio: An American Story - David Oshinsky
- To Repair the World - Paul Farmer
- The Poison Squad - Deborah Blum
- The Premonition: A Pandemic Story - Michael Lewis
- The Great Influenza - John Barry
- And the Bland Played On - Randy Shilts
- Betrayal of Trust: The Collapse of Public Health - Laura Garrett
- Well: What We Need to Talk About When We Talk about Health - Sando Galea
- The Coming Plague: Newly Emerging Diseases in a World Out of Balance - Laura Garrett
- The Contagion Next Time - Sandro Galea
- Talking Health: A New Way to Communicate about Public Health - Miller, Castrucci, Locke, Haskins, and Castillo
- Certified Professional - Food Safety (CP-FS) Manual (3rd Edition)
- Control of Communicable Diseases Manual (20th and 21st Editions)
- Designing Healthy Communities, Richard J. Jackson
- Environmental Engineering (3 Volume Set) 6th Edition (Environmental Health & Safety; Water & Wastewater; Prevention & Response)
- Environmental Health, 3rd Edition, Monroe T. Morgan
- Environmental Health, 4th Edition, Moeller
- Environmental Law & Enforcement
- REHS/RS Study Guide (5th Edition)