DEP Public Water Supply and Private Well Workshop
Thursday, September 8 at 3:30pm
What will be covered?
How Boards of Health can help protect public wells:
- The MassDEP regulated recharge protection areas
- Activities BOH should consider prohibiting/restricting in these protection areas
- Property conversions
- Public Water System Reports
- Notifying MassDEP of BOH regulations and contacts
Regulation of private wells:
- Who regulates private wells in Massachusetts?
- state regulations
- local regulations
- Private well resources that the MassDEP Drinking Water Program offers to local BOHs
Register for this Webinar: